Our Family Packages Offer Savings and Care Solutions
Often times we find that families are searching for options, yet their elderly loved ones are hesitant to receive help from outside sources. Our Special Family Packages allow both parties to ‘put their toes in the water’ and try our Stay At Home® in-home services. We offer various packages, such as the:
- Wake Up Call – We’ll check-in first thing in the morning to help your loved one ready for the day — a breakfast made to
order, tidy-up the house, and we’re out the door leaving your family member to enjoy their day.
- Lunch Date – A nice opportunity to break-up the day with a homemade, nutritious lunch and companionship. We’ll can also start the laundry and freshen up the house if you’d like.
- Around the Town – Most people choose our Stay At Home® services so their loved ones don’t have to. One of the most difficult situations to overcome is when the freedom to drive is taken away. Our caregivers provided this freedom once again by driving your loved one to the library, social outings, or maybe to visit a friend.
- Turn-Down Service – Just to make sure the day went smoothly, we’ll check-in to ensure that meals were eaten and prescribed medications were taken throughout the day. Identifying issues prior to bedtime can prevent falls during the night. We can also help to tidy-up the kitchen, get ready for bed, and maybe help to start a memoir or read a book before bed.
- Super Supper Special – A great option for busy families who may not have the time to prepare dinner for loved ones every day during the work week. We’ll cook supper, clean-up, properly store leftovers, maybe play a favorite game, enjoy light conversation, and say goodnight.
- Day Timer – This is our full-service companion care package which includes 8-12 hours of total companion care and services.
- Live-in Care – The most affordable around-the-clock alternative providing the peace of mind knowing that someone is always there.
- Overnight Care – Early to bed, early to rise, we will be at your loved one’s side.
We can also lend a helping hand with…
- Out-patient surgery – We will provide transportation and up to 12 hours of care.
- Day surgery – We will drive your relative or friend to their procedure and provide up to 24 care.
- Sitting Service – Sometimes the nursing staff in hospitals and other facilities cannot provide that one-on-one attention that you expect and your loved one may need. We can be there for you 24 hours a day to make sure your family member’s needs are being properly met.
Please call Joe or Kristen Mucci at (724) 420-5648 and ask about our Introductory Family Packages Pricing when inquiring about service. We consider it an honor to serve you and your loved ones.